jueves, 12 de mayo de 2016

Drake's Fuck Fiction

Drake's Fuck Fiction










maturedadsandmen:

When
you’ve spent all night fucking and you’ve just gotten out of the shower
to find him laying there, giving you that look with his cock already
starting to stir again.  You know exactly what he wants without him even
having to say a word.  Your father-in-law wants you to fuck him one
more time.
(Source: maxtor)
It was our fourth year now and had
become something of a tradition. Even though Greg and I were now in
college, miles away from Louisville, and even though our Boy Scout days
were years behind us, us and our dads would plan for a June hiking and
camping trip, down in Kentucky Ridge, just the four of us.



It was even better now - now that college athletics had conditioned us
for the long hike and now that we could partake in the bourbon Dad and
Mr. Klein would bring.



And I knew this one was going to be just as fun as the last when about
30 minutes into the hike, when Greg and my Dad were up ahead on the
trail, Mr. K says in a low voice, “In case you’re interested, Scott, I’m
not wearing any underwear today.”



I looked over, smirking. “Yeah?” My erection had popped up several times
on the ride there, wondering if I’d have a chance to bone Mr. K again
this trip. Feeling a little cocky now, I boasted, “I got a few days load
stored up for you, sir.”



The man laughed, his barrel chest rising and falling a little. He was a
short but fireplug-built man. I sometimes wondered if any of the other
cops in his precinct new about his fondness for cock. I’m pretty sure
Greg had no clue, which is what made boning his dad even hotter.



“You know,” he said, conspiratorially, “I cleaned myself out good this morning. Plenty of room for your spunk inside me now.”



“Fuck,” I swore. “You’re gonna keep me boned this whole hike aren’t you, Mr. K?”



“This whole weekend if I can manage.”



It was four torturous hours more before Mr. K and I would get the chance
to fuck. As Greg and Dad set up the tent, Mr. Klein and I went to
gather firewood.



“Here should do,” he said quietly as he dropped his shorts and leaned over a log. “I’m all lubed up kid, ready to go.”



Jesus, that hole looked magnificent. It wasn’t virginal, not in the
least, but the idea that this butch burly cop had let dudes bugger him
on a regular basis was a real turn on. Hurriedly, I unzipped and
stepped up. Mr. K’s hole practically sucked my dick in, the hole was
relaxed but the insides formed a tight warm glove against my thrusting
cock.



I fucked fast, partly because I knew we didn’t have much time and partly
because I was pretty fucking turned on. “Gonna seed ya, Mr. K,” I
grunted softly.



“That’s it kid, get your nut inside me. Fucking breed my cop ass.”



My fingers dug into his beefy flesh as I ejaculated, feeling my balls drain good.



“Stay inside me,” Klein grunted impatiently as he reached down to flog himself to his own orgasm. It took about 20 seconds.



He seemed all business as we uncoupled as he hurriedly pulled up his
shorts. I don’t know how he’d keep that load inside him, I’d shot so
fricking much, but that was his problem now, I suppose.



“We better get back to them now,” Klein said.



I held out my arm to stop him. “What, I don’t even get a kiss?”



The cop smiled. “Yeah, I guess after a fuck like that you deserve one,
stud.” And our mouths met for a nice tongue-swapping kiss.


(Source: older-daddies)
graybeards:



Our workouts began innocently enough. I jogged up to
Pat’s upper east side condo, and we took a morning run through Central
Park. Rid of the usual suit and tie I saw him in, I noticed how trim the
53-year-old banker kept his body. His workout shirt hugged a muscled
chest and his shorts weren’t much looser around the bulge between his
legs.


“Good morning, John,” he said, interrupting my appraising stare.

“Morning, sir,” I replied, and without much more to say, we were off. 

Pat
kept up with a pretty solid pace through the park. I had the uneven
advantage of running competitive track until just a few months ago, but
the old man even managed to get me winded. He was straining to breathe
when we finally stopped back at the door to his building, but he had a
wide smile on his face. 


“Damn, kid. You set a tough pace,” Pat wheezed as he peeled off his shirt, revealing an incredible smooth chest.

I tapped him on the shoulder and joked, “You managed to keep up pretty well, old man.”

“Asshole.” We
both laughed and our eyes met for a moment. I felt a sudden stirring
and averted my gaze just as Pat did the same. I wondered if I was
imagining things when I thought his bulge looked a little bigger than it
had.


After an awkward pause, Pat coughed and said, “Come up and have some breakfast. We deserve it after that forced march.”

My heart raced at the invitation, but my anxiety outweighed my excitement. “I don’t know if… I should shower and get to work.”

Emboldened
by my uncertainty, Pat stood a little taller when he said, “I’m your
boss, John.” He let the statement hang like an order for a moment until
he explained, “You don’t need to beat me to the office. Come up and grab
a shower and a bite.”


My brain scrambled for excuses while my body screamed yes, “I didn’t bring a change of clothes or–”

With
a wave of his hand, Pat interrupted, “My son’s about your size. I keep a
few suits around for when he visits.” I opened my mouth but I’d
exhausted my supply of reasons this was a bad idea—besides the most
obvious one. The older man grinned at my speechless expression and
said, “Come on,” as he grabbed my shoulder and guided me to the
elevator.


His bulge was definitely getting bigger.
Jesus, this pushes SO many of my buttons.

(Source: muscledads)

menzmen:
Dad gets up early to make the coffee at the cabin…

“I thought you’d want to sleep in,” Dad said as I padded into the kitchen area of our mountain cabin. When I was a teenager I hated these fishing trips. Hated being in the middle of fucking nowhere. Hated the lack of TV or internet. Hated getting up before sunrise just so we could sit by the lake and hope to catch some fish. Now I lived for these weeks at the cabin with Dad.

“Your crazy habits are rubbing off on me,” I croaked, wiping the sleep out of my eye and trying to get my normal voice. 

Dad laughed. He looked so attractive, bared nude and confident in his posture as he waited for the coffee to percolate. “I would love to retire here, spend my days fishing. Don’t think your mom’s on board with that plan though.”

“Too bad,” I said. I didn’t know what else to say. I know he and Mom had being going through a rough patch lately. Dad doesn’t share those details with me, but I could just sense it, hear it in the tone of his voice. It did help matters that Dad and I were doing this stuff together. Dad had made it clear that it was just getting off, nothing else, but it had to affect him on an emotional level, too. Sure did for me. 

I watched him and felt my cock fill out, rise to a standing position. I’m normally not a morning rise in that sense of the term, either, but just then I felt this almost involuntary reaction to this nudity.

Dad poured two cups of brew and nodded at my erection. “Nice to see someone’s awake. I can’t believe I took that monster last night.” His cock was still soft but was growing.

“Me either.” I took a sip of the much needed coffee. “It was pretty awesome. Our first time doing it that way. Any regrets, Dad?”

He shook his head. “Nah. I mean, yeah, I’m not exactly gonna be Father of the Year, fooling around with you, Rog’, but I don’t want to stop what we’re doing. And after all the times you let me do you, turning the tables seemed only fair.”

I took another sip, waited for the courage to ask him. “Any chance I could do it again, Dad?”

He looked surprise. “You mean now?” 

My erection throbbed. “You can blame a guy for trying.”

Dad set down his coffee. “Not up for that right now, Sport, but let’s see if I can’t take care of that wood you got before we head down to the lake.” 

With that he crouched down and took my cock into his mouth. My hand fell to a resting, encouraging position on top of his head as he started bobbing up and down on his son’s dick, working me steadily to my morning load.

menzmen:


Dad gets up early to make the coffee at the cabin…
“I thought you’d want to sleep in,” Dad said as I padded into the
kitchen area of our mountain cabin. When I was a teenager I hated these
fishing trips. Hated being in the middle of fucking nowhere. Hated the
lack of TV or internet. Hated getting up before sunrise just so we could
sit by the lake and hope to catch some fish. Now I lived for these
weeks at the cabin with Dad.



“Your crazy habits are rubbing off on me,” I croaked, wiping the sleep out of my eye and trying to get my normal voice.



Dad laughed. He looked so attractive, bared nude and confident in his
posture as he waited for the coffee to percolate. “I would love to
retire here, spend my days fishing. Don’t think your mom’s on board with
that plan though.”



“Too bad,” I said. I didn’t know what else to say. I know he and Mom had
being going through a rough patch lately. Dad doesn’t share those
details with me, but I could just sense it, hear it in the tone of his
voice. It did help matters that Dad and I were doing this stuff
together. Dad had made it clear that it was just getting off, nothing
else, but it had to affect him on an emotional level, too. Sure did for
me.



I watched him and felt my cock fill out, rise to a standing position.
I’m normally not a morning rise in that sense of the term, either, but
just then I felt this almost involuntary reaction to this nudity.



Dad poured two cups of brew and nodded at my erection. “Nice to see
someone’s awake. I can’t believe I took that monster last night.” His
cock was still soft but was growing.



“Me either.” I took a sip of the much needed coffee. “It was pretty
awesome. Our first time doing it that way. Any regrets, Dad?”



He shook his head. “Nah. I mean, yeah, I’m not exactly gonna be Father
of the Year, fooling around with you, Rog’, but I don’t want to stop
what we’re doing. And after all the times you let me do you, turning the
tables seemed only fair.”



I took another sip, waited for the courage to ask him. “Any chance I could do it again, Dad?”



He looked surprise. “You mean now?”



My erection throbbed. “You can blame a guy for trying.”



Dad set down his coffee. “Not up for that right now, Sport, but let’s
see if I can’t take care of that wood you got before we head down to the
lake.”



With that he crouched down and took my cock into his mouth. My hand fell
to a resting, encouraging position on top of his head as he started
bobbing up and down on his son’s dick, working me steadily to my morning
load.
randyjockster:

Stanford
a4f101:


Alternative Spring Break


“Dude, that’s kinda lame,” my buddy Matt said. “C’mon - the beach,
the babes… the fuck do you wanna go hang out in a tent with your old
man? That’s not what Spring Break’s about, bro!”


I just shrugged at him and the rest of our buds. Fuck Spring Break - or fuck their
Spring Break, anyway. Florida sucked, the beaches were full of drunk
douchebags, and the “babes” - well, I wasn’t all that amped about
hooking up with a bunch of drunk, sunburned sorostitutes who probably
had boyfriends already. Or trying to, anyway. Been there, done that.
Freshman year, it had been cool. My sophomore year, pretty good. This
year, I’d been thinking I was gonna just save the cash and chill on
campus, catch up on my reading, enjoy the quiet.


“You know, I got some vacation time saved up,” Dad had said when I
told him my half-plans. “Weather’s looking good for some camping…”


As soon as he’d said it, I immediately knew it was the right plan. A
few days up at the lake, just him and me, just like the old days - fuck
yeah. I liked that idea. A lot. And my dick liked it even more. Dad
didn’t have to say anything at all about the old days to inspire that - I
was already boning in my sweats, and I knew on the other end of the
phone line, he probably was too.


We still weren’t saying anything about it on the drive up, or while
we worked to get the tent and all our stuff set up. We didn’t have to.
Dad kept catching me eyeing up his brawny, shirtless body, all the big
muscles of his torso a little softer with middle-age, but still powerful
and sexy as fuck. I kept catching him eyeing me up, too. I’d been
working hard in the gym, and seeing his approving looks made me feel
like ten feet tall. So we didn’t need to say anything at all, because
all of our history was there between us in the quiet, clean mountain
air, in the sweat on our torsos, in the looks we kept giving each other.
A little furtive at first, but more and more open as we worked quietly.



“Well, it sure as hell ain’t Florida,” he said, stepping out of the tent. “But we’re all set here, bud.”


He grinned at me as I stood up from where I’d been stacking wood for
tonight’s fire, dusting my hands off on my shorts. His shorts were
riding low on his hips, showing off the waistband of the white briefs I
knew he was wearing underneath them. Damn, he looked good. I could tell
he liked what he was seeing as he looked at me, too. I could feel it in
the air between us, stronger than ever now.


“Screw Florida,” I said, stepping over to him. “There’s no place in
the world I’d rather be right now. And nobody I’d rather be there with,
Dad.”


“Ah buddy,” he said, his smile deepening as he reached out for my
hand and tugged me to him, into the warmth of his body and his manly,
hard-working scent. My hand went to his hip as he slipped his arms
around me and fixed me with a deep, warm look. “You don’t even know…”


“I do, Dad, I do,” I said, my voice going lower, huskier to match his. “But you could show me, for old time’s sake…”


It had been a minute since we’d last had the chance, but his lips on
mine were immediately familiar to me, the warmth and softness of them as
they moved against mine, as mine parted eagerly to greet his thick, wet
tongue with my own. Damn but it was awesome to make out with him like
this - I mean, it was always awesome, ever since the first time, but
even more awesome to do it up here, out in the open, all on our own.
Just like our first time. I was a better kisser than I had been then,
and I showed him, loving the way he grunted with pleasure as our lips
and tongues smacked together, and our hands began to explore the
sun-warmed skin stretched over our muscles. For his part, the work of
his tongue and lips on mine had me roaring hard. He was an incredible
kisser, my gold-standard for it - and a lot of other things. I pushed
the hard steel of my cockbulge up against him, finding him just as solid
for me, and he grunted deeper into my mouth.


“Been awhile since this old tent saw any action,” he said, tugging my
ballcap off and tossing it inside the tent. “‘Bout time we fixed that,
what do you say?”


“I say this is gonna be the best Spring Break ever,” I grinned, stepping inside and taking his hand to tug him in behind me.

Keep reading


(Source: yanusbr)








roughrawready:

Be kind, this is my first perv story. @drakestories and @a4f101 are HUGE influences, so if it sounds similar, it’s because their stories really turn my crank. Let me know what you think!


Got Away


It had been three years since Vince had last run into Shane. The high
school reunion, where Heather Paulson got shitfaced and threw herself
at him. Heather may have been the hottest cheerleader in school, but the
years and having kids had stolen her tight body.


Her husband, though, was still sex on two legs. A baseball star back
in the day, whatever Shane had been doing in the decade between had been
good to him. If anything, Shane Paulson had grown into his own,
thickening where it counted, gaining the kind of swagger that comes from
experience and getting yourself sorted. That night, Vince held the
image of Shane’s sculpted ass and confident bulge, wrapped in those
tight Wranglers, in his mind for later, jerking his own thick meat until
he coated his own belly twice.


The thought of Shane’s dick–the fat vein that pulsed along the side,
the heft of it in his hands, the smell of the day’s musk–drove Vince to
the edge. Shane was a stud in school, and Heather was his girlfriend,
sure. Before they got married, Heather was a Good Christian Girl, and
those girls didn’t put out. And Shane Paulson was unsurprisingly a
horndog in the way all teenage boys are, masses of testosterone and
risk, hunger and discovery.


Shane didn’t seem to care if the hole he was sticking was one of the
other slut cheerleaders, or sometimes, the kid that everyone called a
queer. The Paulsons lived a couple doors down from where Vince and his
Mama had lived, and the boys had played together during summers in grade
school.


The last year of high school, Shane would come over unannounced,
usually late. The darkness would make him seem more formidable, almost
menacing, but in retrospect Vince remembered how the young man was
shaking. Vince would bring him into the garage him Mama almost never
used, and Shane wouldn’t look at him as he hooked his shorts up under
his hairy balls. He would pull up his shirt, revealing a man’s chest,
hair already dusting between his pecs.


Shane was always hard by the time he sat down on a rusty folding
chair, and Vince was always on his knees between his legs. There were no
words, just the grunts of a boy careening towards manhood, his dick
already there. Shane had a big piece–it was a frequent locker room joke
that Paulson had a third leg–and Vince sank down on it every chance he
got.


Vince would suck as best he could, and the scent of Shane Paulson’s
sweat would often bring him off in his own shorts. Shane barely made a
sound as he got close, his breath catching as he would clamp his hands
down along the back his cocksucker’s head. There was an insistence, a
drive to finish, as Shane’s dick became impossibly hard, the thick vein
on the side transmitting his heartbeat onto the side of Vince’s mouth
like a code.


The cum never tasted good when it came. Still, it had been part of
Shane, and so Vince consumed it like breath. The bleach aftertaste
coated his mouth well into the following morning, and Vince would use
its lingering memory to fuel a morning spank session.


This went on through senior year and well into the summer after, all
before Vince left for the East Coast. Shane’s visits had started as
sporadic events–Vince imagined it was when Heather gave him blueballs.
Over that last summer, Shane pretty much showed up every night, often
staying for two or three rounds. Vince would have aching knees and a
sore jaw in the morning, but it was the happiest he’d ever been.


Vince fled Texas for college and never looked back. The only thing he
ever missed were those humid nights when Shane Paulson visited.


They ran into one another at the reunion. Shane’s wife got plastered,
and confessed loudly what everyone else saw–Vince had clearly filled
out into manhood, his body tight from regular training. Heather offered
to fuck Vince in the bathroom, letting slip that she hadn’t fucked Shane
since she got pregnant with their third son. Vince excused himself to
the bathroom, as a humiliated Shane heaved his wife out of the
auditorium.


Last week, Vince’s Mama passed. He was at once devastated and
prepared, as he watched her slide away slowly to cancer. There was a
kind of peace now that she was gone, but Vince was still all frayed
nerves and trembling hands. He was in his Mama’s house, tending to the
boxes that amounted to her life. The summer was particularly brutal, the
humidity winning against the air conditioning in his Mama’s house.


That night, Shane Paulson showed up at his Mama’s back yard. Vince
was nursing a glass of bourbon, looking out as he caught Shane–the man
who had fed him God knows how many loads of spunk when they were both
boys–coming in through the side. Their eyes met, and for a moment Shane
seemed paralyzed, as though he had somehow figured wrong. In the hazy
lights from his neighbors’ yards, Shane’s hard cock looked obscene and
almost throbbing in his tight suburban cowboy jeans.


Vince met the man’s eye again, tearing them away from the huge ridge
that ran along Shane’s right hip. Vince nodded as he popped open the
back door, a faint smile playing across his face as the lock made a
familiar, satisfying click.


To be continued?


Oh, yes, please continue!

(Source: montana-badger-xxx)

Dan looked out the window a little wistfully. He was wearing his briefs, and his 33-year-old ex-jock body was just as much a turnon as 48 hours ago when we first stripped in Dan’s mountain cabin. We’d been best buds since college and though our party days were behind us we still enjoyed the once or twice or three times a year we could hang out at the cabin, drinking and just being guys. My coming out a few years ago hadn’t changed that, even if it meant the occasional fooling around we did in our early twenties took on a different light. He was straight, though he had no hangups about getting his dick sucked, and me, well, I discovered I like sucking cock. And more. 

“Dude, you sure you got to go to work tomorrow?” This was a change. I was the one who had started up things sexually between us, after Katie dumped Dan. Being the lecherous gay gay. Taking the lead. Part of it was I felt he was down in the dumps, part of it was the hots I had for my best friend, and part of it was just feeling my bro deserved to know exactly how much of a fucking stud he was. 

“Fraid so,” I replied. I knew I had to leave in the next hour if I wanted to get back to the city at a reasonable hour. “But… if you want, I can take Thursday and Friday off. You know, come back up.”

My voice probably had a hopefully tone in it, but Dan didn’t seem to catch on. He smiled big. “Yeah? That be awesome, Bill. And if could pick up another case of beer when you come,” he half-joked swigging his mostly empty can. 

“My pleasure. Least I can do, you know I always like coming up here, Dan.”

He turned from looking out the window to look at me. “Jesus, Bill, you’re just what the doctor ordered. I didn’t think I’d get over Katie, but I feel like a whole man again.”

“Happy to be your rebound, buddy,” I quipped.

“Ha, you know it,” he laughed. “Showing me new stuff, too. I though fucking would be weird, but damn that was hot. I don’t remember coming that hard ever.”

I smiled. “That was pretty intense,” I agreed.

Dan sat down and I about gulped as he spread his thick thighs and his packed crotch stuck out between them. “Now all we got to do is get you a boyfriend.”

I shrugged. “I’m not sure anyone’s looking for a type-A workaholic corporate lawyer.”

“Dude, you could be the biggest asshole in the world as long as you give head the way you do. Or do you reserve your special skills for me?” he winked.

“You looking for some now?” I should back. Not sure if he would take the bait.

He cupped his crotch. Damn his genitals were heavy and full, even soft. “Want a load for the road?” he asked. “You may have drained me buddy.”

“I could give it the old college try,” I said. 

He thought it over and set down his beer. Stood up and peeled down those briefs. His prick swung soft as he stepped closer to me. I caught the soft head in my mouth and started licking and nursing at the relaxed phallus. 

it took me about ten minutes to get Dan fully hard again, but it was a wonderful chance to worship his oversized dick in the process and to connect with my buddy that way.  

His fingers ran through my hair as I started fellating him. “Man, Bill, if you could make it up again later in the week… that’d be awesome.”

Dan looked out the window a little
wistfully. He was wearing his briefs, and his 33-year-old ex-jock body
was just as much a turnon as 48 hours ago when we first stripped in
Dan’s mountain cabin. We’d been best buds since college and though our
party days were behind us we still enjoyed the once or twice or three
times a year we could hang out at the cabin, drinking and just being
guys. My coming out a few years ago hadn’t changed that, even if it
meant the occasional fooling around we did in our early twenties took on
a different light. He was straight, though he had no hangups about
getting his dick sucked, and me, well, I discovered I like sucking cock.
And more.



“Dude, you sure you got to go to work tomorrow?” This was a change. I
was the one who had started up things sexually between us, after Katie
dumped Dan. Being the lecherous gay gay. Taking the lead. Part of it was
I felt he was down in the dumps, part of it was the hots I had for my
best friend, and part of it was just feeling my bro deserved to know
exactly how much of a fucking stud he was.



“Fraid so,” I replied. I knew I had to leave in the next hour if I
wanted to get back to the city at a reasonable hour. “But… if you want, I
can take Thursday and Friday off. You know, come back up.”



My voice probably had a hopefully tone in it, but Dan didn’t seem to
catch on. He smiled big. “Yeah? That be awesome, Bill. And if could pick
up another case of beer when you come,” he half-joked swigging his
mostly empty can.



“My pleasure. Least I can do, you know I always like coming up here, Dan.”



He turned from looking out the window to look at me. “Jesus, Bill,
you’re just what the doctor ordered. I didn’t think I’d get over Katie,
but I feel like a whole man again.”



“Happy to be your rebound, buddy,” I quipped.



“Ha, you know it,” he laughed. “Showing me new stuff, too. I though
fucking would be weird, but damn that was hot. I don’t remember coming
that hard ever.”



I smiled. “That was pretty intense,” I agreed.



Dan sat down and I about gulped as he spread his thick thighs and his
packed crotch stuck out between them. “Now all we got to do is get you a
boyfriend.”



I shrugged. “I’m not sure anyone’s looking for a type-A workaholic corporate lawyer.”



“Dude, you could be the biggest asshole in the world as long as you give
head the way you do. Or do you reserve your special skills for me?” he
winked.



“You looking for some now?” I should back. Not sure if he would take the bait.



He cupped his crotch. Damn his genitals were heavy and full, even soft.
“Want a load for the road?” he asked. “You may have drained me buddy.”



“I could give it the old college try,” I said.



He thought it over and set down his beer. Stood up and peeled down those
briefs. His prick swung soft as he stepped closer to me. I caught the
soft head in my mouth and started licking and nursing at the relaxed
phallus.



it took me about ten minutes to get Dan fully hard again, but it was a
wonderful chance to worship his oversized dick in the process and to
connect with my buddy that way.



His fingers ran through my hair as I started fellating him. “Man, Bill,
if you could make it up again later in the week… that’d be awesome.”


(Source: etelles21)


It was my first year at the company, and it was a pretty good started job out of B-school. But the best part was the company picnic. The big boss, Doug Bailey, had a sprawling country house up on the Delaware with a large piece of land abutting the river. It was cool to have a little vicarous living, seeing how Bailey lived, and it was great to hang out with my coworkers in a more laid-back environment. 

And I gotta say… Bailey looked fucking hot. I mean, he always looks great in his tailored suits, that muscle bod filling out the wool fabric just right, but now I was seeing a different side of our senior VP. Dressed down, in casual polo shirt and shorts, getting his bro on by the keg with about a half dozen of us younger guys, trading raunchy stories as we drank from plastic cups and smoked cigars. I could see why Billings had referred to the picnic as the anti-HR day. 

Anyway, about a couple hours later I’m nursing a nice buzz, just standing by myself, looking at the river, wondering what it would be like to have a place here, when Kyle Morgan, a fellow analyst and one of the other gay guys in the company, came up to me and clasped his hand on my shoulder.

“How ya doing McKinney?”

“Buzzed but pretty good. Good picnic, huh?”

“You bet. Listen…” he lowered his voice. “Bailey’s pulling a fuck train down by the river if you’re interested.”

I laughed. Kyle could be a cutup sometimes. 

“No, dude, I’m serious.” Then seeing the surprise on my face. “Fuck, you didn’t know? Yeah Bailey swings that way.”

“Wow, no I didn’t know.” This was surreal, but now I could get the visual picture of Doug Bailey getting fucked out of my head.

“Well, I guess he might not be your type…” Kyle started.

“Oh he’s my fucking type all right,” I said, slurry a little. I think the sexual situation was making me feel more lightheaded than I would otherwise.

Kyle smiled. “Fuck yeah. The big boss is pretty hot, right?”

“I’ve been boned the last eight months,” I confessed, “Particularly when he wears that navy suit, the one that’s getting a little snug on him.” It felt a relief to say this out loud.

Kyle laughed and clasped my shoulder again. “Preach it, brother. Listen, I’m gonna get another beer. Let me get you another,” he said, taking my almost-empty cup. “When you come back from boning Bailey, I’ll have a fresh beer for ya.”

“Um where…?”

Sensing my question, he nodded to his left. “Down that trail about five minutes. You can’t miss him.”

I headed off that way and sure enough I came across the senior VP lying prostrate on a beach towel in the grass by the water. He had on his polo shirt but was nude from the waist down. His hairy crack was slick with lube and frothy cum. 

“Hiya McKinney, I was hoping you’d join in,” Bailey said and then leaned his head forward, straight down into the pillow made by another rolled up towel. 

Nervous, but excited, I unzipped my shorts and let them fall to the ground. I shimmied out of my briefs and gave my hardon a quick tug or two…

When I got back up to the top of the trail, Kyle was waiting for me with a beer. 

“What did I tell ya? Pretty amazing huh?”

“Yeah,” I said taking the beer and having a big gulp. “Probably the hottest lay of my life.”

“You know McKinney for a while I thought you might be the conservative type, you know, settled with a steady boyfriend.”

“If I were,” I countered, “I’d have a hard time passing up that ass. He always put out like that?”

“Dude, I think you’re gonna like working for the company,” he said, clinking my cup.

It was my first year at the company, and it was a pretty good started
job out of B-school. But the best part was the company picnic. The big
boss, Doug Bailey, had a sprawling country house up on the Delaware with
a large piece of land abutting the river. It was cool to have a little
vicarous living, seeing how Bailey lived, and it was great to hang out
with my coworkers in a more laid-back environment.



And I gotta say… Bailey looked fucking hot. I mean, he always looks
great in his tailored suits, that muscle bod filling out the wool fabric
just right, but now I was seeing a different side of our senior VP.
Dressed down, in casual polo shirt and shorts, getting his bro on by the
keg with about a half dozen of us younger guys, trading raunchy stories
as we drank from plastic cups and smoked cigars. I could see why
Billings had referred to the picnic as the anti-HR day.



Anyway, about a couple hours later I’m nursing a nice buzz, just
standing by myself, looking at the river, wondering what it would be
like to have a place here, when Kyle Morgan, a fellow analyst and one of
the other gay guys in the company, came up to me and clasped his hand
on my shoulder.



“How ya doing McKinney?”



“Buzzed but pretty good. Good picnic, huh?”



“You bet. Listen…” he lowered his voice. “Bailey’s pulling a fuck train down by the river if you’re interested.”



I laughed. Kyle could be a cutup sometimes.



“No, dude, I’m serious.” Then seeing the surprise on my face. “Fuck, you didn’t know? Yeah Bailey swings that way.”



“Wow, no I didn’t know.” This was surreal, but now I could get the visual picture of Doug Bailey getting fucked out of my head.



“Well, I guess he might not be your type…” Kyle started.



“Oh he’s my fucking type all right,” I said, slurry a little. I think
the sexual situation was making me feel more lightheaded than I would
otherwise.



Kyle smiled. “Fuck yeah. The big boss is pretty hot, right?”



“I’ve been boned the last eight months,” I confessed, “Particularly when
he wears that navy suit, the one that’s getting a little snug on him.”
It felt a relief to say this out loud.



Kyle laughed and clasped my shoulder again. “Preach it, brother. Listen,
I’m gonna get another beer. Let me get you another,” he said, taking my
almost-empty cup. “When you come back from boning Bailey, I’ll have a
fresh beer for ya.”



“Um where…?”



Sensing my question, he nodded to his left. “Down that trail about five minutes. You can’t miss him.”



I headed off that way and sure enough I came across the senior VP lying
prostrate on a beach towel in the grass by the water. He had on his polo
shirt but was nude from the waist down. His hairy crack was slick with
lube and frothy cum.



“Hiya McKinney, I was hoping you’d join in,” Bailey said and then leaned
his head forward, straight down into the pillow made by another rolled
up towel.



Nervous, but excited, I unzipped my shorts and let them fall to the
ground. I shimmied out of my briefs and gave my hardon a quick tug or
two…



When I got back up to the top of the trail, Kyle was waiting for me with a beer.



“What did I tell ya? Pretty amazing huh?”



“Yeah,” I said taking the beer and having a big gulp. “Probably the hottest lay of my life.”



“You know McKinney for a while I thought you might be the conservative type, you know, settled with a steady boyfriend.”



“If I were,” I countered, “I’d have a hard time passing up that ass. He always put out like that?”



“Dude, I think you’re gonna like working for the company,” he said, clinking my cup.


(Source: sitonmyfaceandsmotherme)


It was the third Saturday in a row I’d stayed over at Tyler’s. We’d been up in his room, playing video games, and around 10:00 he asked, “Don’t you need to get home.”

I pushed pause and pulled out my phone. “I’ll check in with my parents. OK if I stay over?” Tyler and I were closer, teammates, best friends and all, so it wasn’t out of the ordinary for me to crash at the Reynolds’ house. 

“Um, yeah, sure,” he said. “I gotta go work early in the morning.” Tyler had started a weekend shift at the Walgreens. He wasn’t thrilled about having to get up early Saturday and Sunday, but he liked the relatively quiet of Sunday mornings there and in any case had already counted on his wages to pay off his car. 

“No problem,” I said, hoping Tyler would let me sleep in. 

He did. It was probably 9AM when I woke up, with a wicked stick of morning wood poking up from my crotch. I gave a quick tug, and felt it twitch in my palm. “Goddamn,” I muttered. I pulled on my shorts and made my way downstairs. Mr. Reynolds must have heard me because when I got down the hallway, there he was, standing in nude, glorious form in front of the master bedroom. He was hairy, the right amount of hairy and his middle aged bod was just perfect - muscular, toned, fit… a man’s body.

“I thought you might have stayed over. I was hoping, in fact.”

“Yeah,” I answered, “I kept thinking about last week.”

“And the week before,” Mr. Reynolds reminded me. His dick was filling out now, getting longer, not hard but it looked hot hanging down below his sack. 

I undid my shorts and kicked them free. I was feeling bolder now than the last couple of times. “You think you can suck my dick again, Mr. R?”

He laughed. “Yeah, I’ll suck your dick, Matt. Only we got a few hours before Cass if back from church… so we don’t we explore some other stuff, too.”

I felt a little nervous, not sure what exactly he had in mind. 

“Come on, big guy, you’ll like it. I promise.”

“All right,” I agreed and followed him into the master bedroom.

It was the third Saturday in a row I’d stayed over at Tyler’s. We’d been
up in his room, playing video games, and around 10:00 he asked, “Don’t
you need to get home.”



I pushed pause and pulled out my phone. “I’ll check in with my parents.
OK if I stay over?” Tyler and I were closer, teammates, best friends and
all, so it wasn’t out of the ordinary for me to crash at the Reynolds’
house.



“Um, yeah, sure,” he said. “I gotta go work early in the morning.” Tyler
had started a weekend shift at the Walgreens. He wasn’t thrilled about
having to get up early Saturday and Sunday, but he liked the relatively
quiet of Sunday mornings there and in any case had already counted on
his wages to pay off his car.



“No problem,” I said, hoping Tyler would let me sleep in.



He did. It was probably 9AM when I woke up, with a wicked stick of
morning wood poking up from my crotch. I gave a quick tug, and felt it
twitch in my palm. “Goddamn,” I muttered. I pulled on my shorts and made
my way downstairs. Mr. Reynolds must have heard me because when I got
down the hallway, there he was, standing in nude, glorious form in front
of the master bedroom. He was hairy, the right amount of hairy and his
middle aged bod was just perfect - muscular, toned, fit… a man’s body.



“I thought you might have stayed over. I was hoping, in fact.”



“Yeah,” I answered, “I kept thinking about last week.”



“And the week before,” Mr. Reynolds reminded me. His dick was filling
out now, getting longer, not hard but it looked hot hanging down below
his sack.



I undid my shorts and kicked them free. I was feeling bolder now than
the last couple of times. “You think you can suck my dick again, Mr. R?”



He laughed. “Yeah, I’ll suck your dick, Matt. Only we got a few hours
before Cass if back from church… so we don’t we explore some other
stuff, too.”



I felt a little nervous, not sure what exactly he had in mind.



“Come on, big guy, you’ll like it. I promise.”



“All right,” I agreed and followed him into the master bedroom.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario