miércoles, 30 de marzo de 2016

bearlegal: Footy PlayersA blog for lovers of men in footy sho...

bearlegal: Footy PlayersA blog for lovers of men in footy sho...: Footy Players A blog for lovers of men in footy shorts. Large, High Res pics of the hottest men from the NRL,Super League, AFL and Rugby U...




ScofflawScallawag2
This blog is NSFW and if you are under 18 yrs old or don't like seeing male sexuality, leave now.



None of the pics I post here are represented as my own. If you find
your copyrighted material here, tell me, and I will take it down, no
questions asked.



I try to tell stories with some of the pics I post. This means that if I
write "I love the way he kisses me," you are not to assume that the pic
represents either me or anybody I know. It's a narrative.



Having said that: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, any
copyrighted found in this blog is both (1) assumed to be in the public
domain (due to lack of visual, evident copyright claim) and (2) is
distributed under fair use without profit or payment to those who have
expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for
non-profit research and educational or criticism purposes only.























dominicanblackboy:



Nice!😍
Check out his first, huge, splat of come



4,696 notes


3.30
10:10 AM






Hot blooded 3

Hot blooded 3











25 notes


3.30
9:35 AM






Eat it good

Eat it good











17 notes


3.29
8:42 PM






Hot blooded

Hot blooded











12 notes


3.29
3:25 PM






Nip nip

Nip nip











27 notes


3.29
2:50 PM






Kiss me

Kiss me











16 notes


3.29
2:15 PM






Party time

Party time











19 notes


3.29
1:40 PM






Mirror shades

Mirror shades











8 notes


3.29
1:05 PM






Furry chest

Furry chest











45 notes


3.29
12:30 PM





















mezaboy:


Doing my daily morning routines


I could lend him a hand with that

source: mezaboy











1,220 notes


3.29
11:55 AM

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario